Wee Hur Holdings Ltd (Group) is a listed company on the Singapore Exchange, with businesses in property development, construction, worker’s dormitory, fund management and purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA). We are seeking a driven, motivated and passionate marketing assistant manager/manager as we embark upon our exciting new phase of growth and expansion in the PBSA sector in several major cities in Australia.
You will be employed under Wee Hur Hospitality Pte Ltd (Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group, which is the entity that is responsible for the success of our PBSA brand Y Suites (www.ysuites.co). You will report directly to the General Manager. You will be based in Singapore, and will be required to work closely with all departments within the Group, our PBSA operator(s) in Australia, our BD team in North Asia, Southeast Asia and Australia, our reservations team, revenue management team, and other key stakeholders.
This position offers a dynamic and exciting environment in which you will exercise ownership over our overall digital marketing roadmap, campaigns and strategy. You will work closely with our external marketing agency in both organic and paid campaigns to define clear KPIs and strategies, identify the customer journey and target personas, develop content that are in line with our branding and optimised for performance, identify the optimal marketing channels, audit the content, and optimise performance through data analytics. Your overall objective is to drive revenue and marketing ROI, optimise cost-per-clicks or conversions, build robust relationships with our agent-partners, and establish strong brand awareness.
We are looking specifically for marketing professionals with solid technical and strategy background across performance marketing channels (google and facebook) as well as search engine optimisation, and understands the strategic optimisation process to drive profitable outcomes. The right candidate is somebody who has owned performance campaigns (of a sizeable budget) and demonstrated clear, measurable revenue impact on both FB and google channels, and who is able to articulate how optimisation and testing over multiple campaigns across multiple time frames, has led to stronger outcomes. Experience in managing KOL campaigns is a bonus, as is experience in Chinese marketing platforms such as RED or Douyin. If you have worked in a marketing agency, this role is also a good fit due to technical and strategy requirements.
Last but not least, the ideal candidate has managed a team and is as adept in marketing technicals as he/she is in managing people. This includes but are not limited to coaching, providing mentorship, managing team performance and output, giving directional input or performance related feedback, helping them to improve gaps, and anchoring the team in both department deliverables as well as team morale, unity and bond. Management is a huge component of this role and we seek somebody who can communicate well, manage deliverables, is emotionally resilient to steer the team through, can make difficult decisions, and provide continuous mentoring and feedback.
This role is designed for mid-level working professionals (at least 6-10 years experience) with robust track record in team management, digital and performance marketing strategies, deep experience in marketing analytics, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, strong campaign and agency management track record, focused commitment to excellence, and deep motivation to learn and grow.
If you have strong digital marketing skills (digital strategy, social, SEO, SEM, analytics, content marketing, campaigns), manage a team at work, and work closely with agencies to execute digital campaigns, you are a right fit for the position! It is an added advantage, but not a requisite, if you have worked in an agency before, in the hospitality industry, or have worked with Generation Z as your target audience.
If you are in sales (B2B or B2C) or business development role, or work largely in the events/offline marketing space, or specialise in PR/Branding, we do not recommend you to apply for this position.
Candidates are expected to start by 1st or 15th September.
Please apply for this position via our careers page (https://www.ysuites.co/careers/) by 15th August. We only review applications that are submitted via our career page.
We regret to let you know that we are unable to consider any application after this date.
1. Oversee overall digital strategy and roadmap
2. Define clear marketing objectives and measurables with external agencies
3. Recommend marketing budget for approval and manage budget spend vis-à-vis digital campaigns with external agencies
4. Curate target personas, competitor social and digital landscape and customer journey to develop actionable insights
5. Audit content calendar and provide actionable, research-based input to curate content
6. Curate with vendor on onsite and offsite content for SEO purposes and strategically build backlinks and relationships with other website providers to promote SEO score
7. Oversee the design and production of marketing collaterals and assets
8. Work with external marketing agencies for on-site marketing and partnerships/sponsorships with key stakeholders such as universities
9. Ensure content calendar is aligned with campaign promotions, special events and festivities, and brand guidelines.
10. Build relationships with our external partners in Southeast Asia and Australia, manage communication lines, and oversee booking data from each partner
11. Strategic identification of the right marketing channel (OSEP) and the right content type based on user journey and target persona.
12. Develop an overall content marketing plan and digital marketing plan
13. Manage, report and optimise the performance of organic channels and campaigns
14. Manage, report and optimise the performance of paid channels and campaigns
15. Ownership of marketing KPIs for each content asset class and for each marketing channel (OSEP)
16. Promote our marketing assets and content on various marketing platforms/Channels outside of Facebook/Google
17. Work with agency for Search Engine Optimisation, website analytics (performance and visitor background/behaviour) and website content/branding/functionality
18. Work closely with agency in A/B testing to optimise ad performance
19. Monitor and manage cost per clicks to ensure optimised investment returns
20. Provide reporting fortnightly to management
21. Write clear briefs with specific, measurable targets for short-term promotion or engagement campaigns and facilitate implementation.
22. Provide clear reporting on performance of short-term campaigns
1. Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, data analytics or marketing with good honours OR general degree with honours with training and certification in digital marketing
2. Candidates with 5-8 years of experience and proven track record as a digital and performance marketing specialist
3. Extensive hands-on experience in campaign management tools and A/B experimentation
4. Experience in articulating coherent and well-defined marketing strategy paper and agency briefs
5. Strong in campaign and project management, with ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage competing priorities, and meet tight deadlines
6. Well versed in campaign performance management, optimisation and reporting across all OSEP channels
7. Strong experience in working with copywriters, graphic designers and other content creators to curate brand-specific, original and impactful content that drives marketing outcomes and meet campaign goals
8. Technically competent in the functionalities of google analytics and search engine optimisations
9. Experience managing a marketing budget or a team is an advantage
10. Deep understanding on how to use data to optimise performance of website, Adwords, and Facebook Ad
11. Robust track record in building brand awareness through managing organic (shared/owned/earned) social media post and brand campaigns.
12. Strong Microsoft Power Point and Excel Skills desirable
13. Must be energetic, goal-oriented and outcome-driven with a strong bias for action
14. Strong content curation background and ability to chart and execute a strategic SEO roadmap
15. Have a customer-oriented mindset and an acumen for understanding and addressing customer needs and wants
16. Excellent time management and organisational skills
17. Dependable and proactive in follow up
18. Robust execution and implementation abilities
19. Highly independent and able to work under stressful situations
Key Performance Indicators:
· Leads Generated
· Marketing asset and customer journey specific KPIs
· Brand Awareness (shares/likes/comments, website traffic from posts, follower growth, backlinks etc)
· Timely and strong reporting
· Deep understanding of our target market and digital marketing landscape, ability to provide highly actionable and relevant insights
· Demonstrate an ability to improve our ads performance through A/B testing over time