Wee Hur Holdings Ltd (Group) is a listed company on the Singapore Exchange, with businesses in property development, construction, worker’s dormitory, fund management, and purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA). We are seeking a driven, motivated, and passionate Sales Admin Support as we embark upon our exciting new phase of growth and expansion in the PBSA sector in several major cities in Australia.
You will be employed under Y Suites by Wee Hur Hospitality Pte Ltd (Company), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group, which is the entity that is responsible for the success of our PBSA management brand. You will report directly to the Assistant Manager, Sales & Reservations and Regional Senior Manager, Business Development. You will be required to work closely with our Sales team in Singapore and the BD team in China.
This role is designed for professionals with robust track records in sales admin support, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, a strong detail-oriented mindset, and deep motivation to learn and grow. Experience in Sales support, Reservations, or Admin coordinator within the hospitality industry are added advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is preferred.
You will assist the sales team in retrieving and collating reports, checking room availabilities, and making changes to existing reservations. You will need to manage 2 key software systems, namely a sales CRM and an enterprise property management software, so experience and track record in data retrieval and software system utilization is strongly preferred. You are also expected to respond to sales team requests for information or changes at a high frequency and due to the time-sensitive nature of sales closure, we require somebody who is agile, responsive, and highly communicative on chat channels, with a strong bias for action.
Please apply for this position via our careers page (https://www.ysuites.co/careers/) by 1st Mar. We only review applications that are submitted via our career page.
1. To have a good grasp of the property management system (PMS) to check room availabilities and provide fast response to the China BD team when required.
2. To have a deep and robust understanding of our product.
3. Provide reliable and consistent support on data input and churn out for reporting purposes.
4. Provide weekly room occupancy data from PMS, Competitor Pricing checklist report, and other sales admin reports required by the Assistant Manager, Sales & Reservations.
5. To be able to configure changes in the student booking in PMS correctly as and when required by the Booking team.
1. Bachelor’s degree with good honors
2. Candidates with at least 3-5 years of experience and proven track record as a sales admin or admin support an advantage
3. Exceptional verbal, reading, and written skills are a must
4. Robust interpersonal, communication, and relationship skills
5. Familiarity with CRM & PMS best practices, and experience with CRM lead management software (SalesForce or Fresh Sales) an advantage.
6. Experience in working with enterprise software systems is an advantage
7. Strong Microsoft Excel Skills desirable
8. Have a detail-oriented mindset and an acumen for understanding
9. Excellent time management and organizational skills
10. Dependable and proactive in follow-up
11. Team player and highly independent and able to work under stressful situations
Key Performance Indicators:
· Timely and proactive response to requests from the China BD team on room availability
· Accurate data input and churn out for reports requested by Assistant Manager, Sales & Reservations
· Accurate and timely changes in reservation details and ensuring all amendments are done correctly
· Agile, timely, and swift response to business requests on lease closure, lease amendments, offer drafting, and information required for offer.
· High visibility and timely reporting on weekly reports.
· Strong stakeholder engagement following best practices, SOP training, and brand guidelines
· Strong product knowledge, demonstrate professionalism and competence in the task assigned.