Wee Hur Holdings Ltd (Group) is a listed company on the Singapore Exchange, with businesses in property development, construction, worker’s dormitory, fund management and purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA). We are seeking a driven, motivated and passionate Reservations and Sales Executive/Senior Executive as we embark upon our exciting new phase of growth and expansion in the PBSA sector in several major cities in Australia.
You will be employed under Y Suites by Wee Hur Hospitality Pte Ltd (Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group, which is the entity that is responsible for the success of our PBSA management brand. You will report directly to the Reservations and Sales Manager. You will be based in Singapore, and will be required to work closely with all departments within the Group, our PBSA operator(s) in Australia, our BD and marketing team in North Asia, agents in China, and other key stakeholders.
This position offers a dynamic and exciting environment in which you will be managing the pipeline of valuable leads and enquiries from various marketing and booking channels. As a Reservations and Sales Executive/Senior Executive, you are the first impression of our company and brand and will be on the frontlines of customer service. You will be the person our customers and agent partners will depend on to fulfil their request, clarify their concerns, or provide services that meet their needs. Your primary objectives are to achieve top customer satisfaction, fulfil revenue and leads conversion targets, as well as to ensure that all prospective leads are well nurtured throughout the customer buying journey.
This role is designed for mid-level working professionals (at least 5 years PQE) with robust track record in sales, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, strong customer-oriented mindset, focused commitment to excellence, and deep motivation to learn and grow. Experience in customer service frontlines, call centre enquiries management, or sales within the hospitality industry are an added advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is required.
Candidates are expected to start by 16th August 2023 or 1st September 2023.
Please apply for this position via our careers page (https://www.ysuites.co/careers/) by 7th August. We only review applications that are submitted via our career page.
We regret to let you know that we are unable to consider any application after this date.
1. To establish connections with new leads and prospective clients by following up and logging them into our leads CRM system for downstream management
2. Maintain, grow and nurture these lead connections proactively and qualify + track these connections in an organised and systematic manner
3. Follow up with these lead connections pro-actively with a view towards converting them into our customer base
4. To ensure high level of customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service in line with our brand values
5. Manage all inbound call enquiries from local and overseas customers
6. To have a deep and robust understanding of our product i.e. all our rooms and amenities in our PBSA assets
7. To document customer request and customer profile during the enquiries process
8. To have a good grasp of the property management system in order to check room availabilities, log special request, or check any other information relevant to customer enquiries.
9. To provide training to all our agent partners worldwide as well as assist in livestreaming sales efforts on the property
10. To have a deep and robust understanding of industry practices relating to rents, onboarding of tenants, operations procedures, and any other matters that students or agents will be inclined to enquire during the sales process
11. Provide reliable and consistent support, offer services, and take request through phone, email, online chatbot, FB, Instagram, and various instant messaging channels such as WhatsApp and Wechat.
12. Anticipate and identify the needs of customers and proactively follow up when necessary
13. Achieve service level agreement targets in response and follow up time
14. Achieve core customer service KPI metrics including professionalism during customer interaction and customer satisfaction score and feedback
15. Provide regular updates and reporting to management on outcome of interactions with leads and overall data analytics with respect to leads status
16. Provide reports on customer needs, interests, problems, and any other valuable feedback gathered during customer interactions
17. Coordinate sales effort with BD team and agents in North Asia to convert prospective students to customers
18. Provide daily room occupancy and leads enquiry report, market feedback and pro-actively recommend strategies to improve booking numbers
19. Assist marketing team in email direct marketing campaign banners and details to different leads segment within CRM database
20. Coordinate sales effort with property staff in Australia especially for property walk-in inspections and renewals
21. Work closely with marketing team in understanding various campaigns, marketing activities, promotions and discounts, and marketing channels that will funnel leads through
1. Bachelor’s degree with good honours
2. Candidates with at least 5 years of experience and proven track record as a sales agent or customer service representative
3. Exceptional verbal, reading, written, analytical and reasoning skills are a must
4. Robust interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
5. Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
6. Familiarity with CRM best practices together with ability to build lasting and strong customer relationships
7. Strong Microsoft Power Point and Excel Skills desirable
8. Must be energetic, goal-oriented and outcome-driven with a strong bias for action
9. Have a customer-oriented mindset and an acumen for understanding and addressing customer needs and wants
10. Experience with CRM leads management software (SalesForce, Fresh Sales, Zoho etc) an advantage.
11. Experience with EDM software an advantage.
12. Excellent time management and organisational skills
13. Dependable and proactive in follow up
14. Ability to handle competing priorities and exercise clear and good judgement on how and where to focus your effort and time to achieve the most impact
15. Robust execution and implementation abilities
16. Highly independent and able to work under stressful situations
17. Team player and able to drive outcome and handle difficult negotiations and exchanges
Key Performance Indicators:
• High leads conversion rate
• Timely and proactive follow up on leads when they are “hot” and compliance with KPI response time for all enquiry channels
• Strong CSAT and NPS score based on industry benchmark and month-on-month data trajectory.
• Structured, organised and timely qualification and follow up with all database leads through EDMs and systematic workflow setup
• High visibility and timely reporting to management on enquiries/conversion and lead management data
• Develop actionable insights based on interactions with customers such as identifying customer sentiments or repeated factors underlying customer rejections.
• Strong customer engagement in accordance with best practices, SOP training and brand guidelines
• Strong product knowledge in accordance with training and SOP documentation
• Demonstrate professionalism, customer service and competence in call audits